Make-ups are not guaranteed.
If your player cannot attend a camp session, then you can request to make up that session at another time subject to the below terms:
- Make-ups are subject to availability.
- Make-ups require advance notice. No calls/no shows are not eligible for make-ups.
- Players are only eligible for a make-up session for their current term. Make-ups cannot be transferred to other camps. For example, make-ups for Winter Phase 1 must occur during Winter Phase 1.
- Make-up sessions must be for the same type of session the player is signed up for. For example, a player in a youth session cannot have a make-up at a middle school session.
- Some sessions in the same camp term may have different prices. A player in a lower-priced session may use their make-up session at a higher priced session if the associated make-up fee is paid.
- Make-ups cannot be transferred to other players or for private lessons.
- Make-ups cannot be arranged before the camp term starts.
- One-day camps, private lessons, and private events are not eligible for make-ups.
- Make-up requests must be sent using the make-up request form (see below). A new form must be submitted for each make-up request and for each player.
If Catchers U® closes (for example because of a weather emergency) you will be notified of how your missed event or session will be handled.