2021 Fall In Season Training
Time & Location
About the event
The Catchers U In Season program is an opportunity for catchers to keep their skills sharp during their respective season. The program covers weekly receiving, blocking, and throwing to bases. The main focus is to prepare catchers for their upcoming games and to review plays from previous games that need additional work.
Camp runs from August 30th - October 6th. Sessions are limited to 12 Catchers each.
- Mondays 5-6pm - Baseball High School
- Mondays: 6-7 pm - Softball
- Mondays 7-8pm - Baseball 8-12u 4 spots Middle School High School 8 spots
- Mondays 8-9pm - Baseball High School/Middle School - SOLD OUT
- Tuesday 5-6pm - Baseball High School Middle School
- Tuesday 6-7pm - Softball
- Wednesday 6-7 - Baseball 8-12u 4 Spots High School Middle School 8 spots
- Wednesday 7-8pm - Baseball High School Middle School - SOLD OUT
- 2021 Fall In Season Training$250$2500$0